PICTURES:WAR PRISONERS TO BE FREE
NARCO PARAMILITARY MARCH AROUND THE GLOBE DIRECTED AND SPONSOURED BY IMPERIALISM ON FEB 04 2008 AND
SEE THE COMMUNIQUE FROM REVOLUTIONARY ARMED FORCES OF COLOMBIA REGARDING HOSTAGES AND CAPITALIST MARCH
LIBERACIN PARLIAMENTARIANS OF GLORY POLANCO, LUIS ELADIO PREZ AND ORLANDO BELTRN CULLAR
1. In recognition of its continuing efforts to establish a Humanitarian Accord, I want to ask President Hugo Chvez and Senator Piedad Crdoba, receiving, personally or through delegates and Colombian territory, the parliamentarians Gloria Polanco de Losada Luis Eladio Prez and Orlando Beltrn Cúllar who unilaterally release given his state of health.
2. To ensure the success of this gestiny preventing the dangers that rodearn, we should organize the necessary mechanisms with sufficient time. Work without haste or breaks.
3. These releases are a direct consequence of the effort realistic, comprehensive and transparent president Chvez and other governments pass friends in the bsqueda policies substantive solutions to the humanitarian crisis and conflict that lacera to Colombia and that affects the whole continent.
4. Our decision to establish a comprehensive Humanitarian Exchange, as single way to achieve the release of all prisoners of war, is maintained, strengthens and today more than ever rose above the gringa offensive against the FARC and Uribe camp.
5. Nothing and no one can deny the criminal impunity with which he intends to continue committing crimes committed offences and the Colombian ruling class, much less the outrageous and humiliating interference by the United States government in our internal affairs. While it lasts, our decision to continue fighting acrecentndose daada, against corrupt leaders polticos and by the sovereign.
6. The task of liberating Simon Bolvar without concluding an est!.
Secretariat of the Central General Staff.
Montaas of Colombia, January 31, 2008