Tuesday, February 5, 2008

One Million Voices Against Farc-A political Drama of Imperialism

I Found this march is boosted by millions of dollars propaganda by the Colombian state United States of America .Schools and offices closed for that.....Government stopped all its activities except military and MNCs.
I am starting with a famous quote.....

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.


And Ending with another quote from March

Also backing the march is a neo-Nazi group called Tercera Fuerza Bogotá (TFB), whose slogan is "Family, Race, Nation".

In a video on the Youtube web site, the TFB warns, with images of Chávez in the background, that "our nation is threatened by the small-minded interests of the internationalist left," before singing, to the rhythm of a rock song, that in Berlin "there was no mercy for the reds or the Jews."

"Communist pig, do you know what your fate is?...This night you will sign your final sentence," they say, against a background of photos of Colombian opposition Senator Piedad Córdoba, who had originally invited Chávez to take part in the negotiations to broker a prisoner-hostage swap with the FARC.



Using Zionist Arms to fight the rebels and keeping Nazi groups in the lap to fight against guerillas Imperialism shows how it can collapse.
I dont know why Jews are always fool .....

No comments: