Friday, September 28, 2007

‘If I had the means, I’d acquire some cyanide’


Interview with Kushvanth Singh


Do you discuss death with your children?
Each time, I’m feeling a bit down, I see the worry on their faces. It worries them more than it worries me but I don’t talk to them about it.

Do you believe in rebirth, in communicating with the dead?
It’s bullshit. Planchettes are make believe. I don’t even believe in god because there is no basis for that belief.

How would you like to be remembered after death?
As a man who always spoke his mind, irrespective of the consequences.

What would you miss the most?
Good sex. I already miss good sex and it’s been missing for some time. The day you can’t have sex is really the time for a man to go. But yes, I fantasise.

Romance?
Romance dried up a long time ago. I don’t miss anyone, really. Each time I hear about some friend being with someone else, I feel I’ve shed some more emotional baggage.

Again, you think death is at your doorstep?
I would like to hang on but I know it’s close.

No comments: